Monday, June 4, 2007

Footings / No Septic

The footings for the master suite were poured today. It finally feels like progress.
The crew has run into cash issues, as the credit card they have expired on the first, so I'm paying an invoice early to help the guys out.
The septic guy called at 8:00 this morning. He said he couldn't come until tomorrow. So when I got to work, I made some calls to schedule a few things around tomorrow. He called this afternoon to tell me that he wouldn't be out tomorrow after all, but that he'd be out on Wednesday. (Something about the dog ate his homework, or something like that...)
Anyway, I had to reschedule for Wednesday, and I'm having a 20 ft. storage container delivered. It'll be delivered Wednesday instead of tomorrow. I figure if I have to be on-site Wednesday, I'll be there for the container delivery too.
The container will be a secure place for us to lock up the expensive tools and materials. The Terra-Dome crew doesn't lock anything up. They left an expensive laser level out on the tri-pod overnight. They at least pull our generator under their trailer to hide it a little bit, but I think the storage container will be better. I'll rest a bit easier knowing that we have that to secure our tools and materials.

No comments: