Wednesday, June 20, 2007

2007.06.20 - Progress

I'm thinking about only making entries about once a week now (or more often if I feel necessary), rather than every day as I had been trying to do during the construction of the first module. I may post photos as often as I can though.
They're expecting to pour the 2nd module next Tuesday. Currently, they've put up interior forms and are installing rebar and block-outs (for windows, doors, outlet and switch boxes, etc).
One of the crew is going home to attend a wedding. However, they have another guy coming to work in his place so progress should continue at the current pace.
They're progressing. I can't complain. It's slower than Terra-Dome usually put up the modules, but the quality more than makes up for it. The slower pace is allowing more attention to detail, I think.
On a side note: we swamped with more rain lastnight and this morning. However, here at the first day of summer, they're not expecting more rain for at least the next 8 days or so. That's good news.

No comments: