Wednesday, July 11, 2007

They're back to work

Jerry returned this morning. I joked because I saw he had 2 new guys with him, and Jason and Justin weren't there. I asked, "Did we scare them off?"
He said that they'd be back in a day or two. These other two guys are here to keep on schedule, and probably help move things a bit faster on the pour of these last 2 modules.
Rain is in the forecast tomorrow and Friday. I hate that.
I called Joe, our neighbor (the mayor of our small community) to see if perhaps he'd referred those two strangers that appeared yesterday. He knew nothing about them. So it's still a mystery as to their identity or their motives. At least Joe knows and will be watching out. We also notified the sheriff and he said that he's got us on a list for his officers to stop by here every time they're passing nearby. That, along with the fact that we have a son living on-site and home during the day.

No comments: