Friday, July 27, 2007

I spoke with Jay about the jacks supporting the overhangs

I called Jay today because I was concerned that he'd send someone down for the stuff that Jerry and the crew left behind. This would include the jacks holding the overhangs up, and I'd like to see those jacks in place for a week or so. Concrete gains 80% of its strength in that time and it would be good for the overhangs to have that time to strengthen up.
Jerry left the dome trailer in the garage, the jacks supporting the garage front and back overhangs. There are miscellaneous small forms and other stuff also left behind. A truck will be down for these items later. Jay said that it would be at least a week before he'd send the truck down, and that he'd call and warn me ahead of time.
This is a relief. I was worried that the guy would come for the rest of the stuff this weekend. Tuesday will be 7 days, and Jay said that the earliest would be Tuesday, and it would likely be longer before he'd send the truck down.
By the way, that truck will have our bentonite rolls.

No comments: