Monday, May 12, 2008

The Cap Blew Off Again

The cap blew off again and we still haven't gotten any callbacks or follow up from Burnett, Inc. I was supposed to call the salesman today but I was busy with other things and he wasn't in the office when I called. I'll have to escalate things.

Even with the rocks I had weighing that section of cap down, the wind gusts were enough to blow the cap off. I put it back on, but weighed it down with additional rocks.

I believe that the cap is an issue because it was a rushed job. I thought it was odd that they could do the entire thing in about an hour and a half, and one guy was doing it while the other guy was picking up their tools and getting ready to leave. I was amazed when they finished and left.

I was hoping that they would've been out last week and replaced the cap and done it correctly, but they didn't. I'm disappointed that I paid. Every time we do this we pay before the job is done and we always end up regretting it.

No comments: