Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Working in the dark

I worked for an hour or so in the dark lastnight after getting home from work. I'm going to a hockey game this evening, but am planning on working most evenings this week. Bad weather is expected for Saturday, and so I'm feeling like I need to work in some hours during the week, while we still have decent weather. However, it's dark when I get home so I'm working in the dark.

Lastnight, I got home, quickly ate dinner and then changed clothes. I went up on the roof and worked with a flashlight and a brush, applying Ecoline-T to select areas on the roof. I want to get those areas taken care of better before the freezing rain comes.

One bit of good news is that we had areas where I had waterproofed previously, that have held up well. No water has gone through. The bad thing is that not all of it drained away and was still on the roof. So I'll need to provide more slope so that water has a way to drain better. All of this takes time.

No comments: