Friday, April 18, 2008

Parapets

The guys returned bright and early to get more siding done on the parapets. They've gotten most of the south side of the house done, and I figure they'll finish that side up tomorrow (they plan to work half a day on Saturday).

The siding looks good. Rachel is happy with it. We've noticed that from down the road, the house blends with the trees now, rather than being very obvious when the white parapets could be clearly distinguished through the trees.

We posted pictures (click here).

I took a lot of pictures today. I also went to a tour through the new BOK Center, which is still under construction. It's of interest to me because my hockey team will be playing there next season. Completion date is set for September 1st, but they've got a long way to go, and the schedule looks tight to me. I hope they can do it.

If you're interested, I posted pictures of that tour too. The link is in the navigation bar to the left. It's "Photos @ Google".

No comments: